Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

God, lama gila tak update blog.
Harini baru terasa nk update.
i went to klcc last sunday with my other two brothers.
actually i would rather stay at home,
but then kene teman my bro yang spm leavers ni cari part time job.
But, with a condition. Belanja McD! haha
So we agreed each other, and klcc, here we come!
All i can say here is that there is a few changes kat klcc if you guys tak lepak sane for quite some time.
Agak osem gak la actualy.

At last, after few hours finding high and low for a job,
we are finally found 2 or 3 potential-to-be jobs.
Pay pun, not bad i can say.
RM6.00 per hour plus bonus RM200 if you we are not skipping our work.
So basically, you will earn more than a grand per month la.
Argh, how I wish to get a job right now, and have my own money!
A lot came in my mind to buy.
pape pun, let's forget about it and focus on study dulu.

Ok chiaw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment