Thursday, December 15, 2011

Imagine

Hye.
I am a person who loves to daydreaming imagine.
One of the example is when i'm mad someone.
When i am furiously angry at them,
i'm just have to imagine.
There was me and the one that i'm mad with.
I was like bertubi-tubi maki hamun that person.
and then, there was a catfight, tarik2 rambuit scene and all. HAHA
No lah, then there was punching-in-the-face-scene.
I put my fist in his face real nice.
Bruises everywhere, nevermind his teeth. scattered everywhere.
And finally, I puas after all the sepak terajang given to him.
In the real life, it was just an imagination.
and also, in the real life, i was the one that having zero guts to do all these things.
Just so you know, I am good good boy you know. HAHA


Imagination also applies on the other things tooo.
e.g. The one that we crushed into.
I know there's a lot of people out there who are experiencing this. kann?
hmm well, for me when i see someone that just fit in my taste,,
i was like,,
hmmm..
lemme think..
okay mengantuk lah..
nak tido dulu..
zzzzzz
nite =)





No comments:

Post a Comment