Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Snap snap.

Hye there. Quite a long time since my last updates. Nothing much to say in this post, just to let you witness what I have been through in the past 2-3 weeks. I uploaded some pictures :)




This is a piece of paper that shows some stats on my BMI, blood pressure, weight, height and stuffs. Obviously, I am way way fat since forever! This was taken after raya :P




Memek. We are actually in karaoke mode, at Redbox. He  is a good vibrato singer tho!




Bubu. Wondering what song he'll be singing next. For sure it is the same old song that he used to sing before. Haha




This was taken at our cafe. Studying in a relaxing way. This cat named Truffle, well the name was given by Ben and i dont know why. He's so close with us that whenever we studying down at the cafe, he will sit on the table, or sleeping on ben's bag. Such a cutie.




Ben, saying he's not in the mood to study. Correction, not in the mood to memorizing because the next day is our reading subject. He kept telling us that his mind is not there and always daydreaming or playing with Truffle. 




My lovely slipper. I got it from a mosque after Friday prayer after my Fipper went missing on that day. Frustrated, i simply took this pair and walked away.




Memek and bubu. On our study hours. Memek with his adorable face looking at bubu which is try to tell something to us. Mountain dew tetap tak tinggal :)



Again, Ben that comes with a scarier looks. He looks like going to rape someone later on that day. Okay, this pic was mistakenly snap on a candid.



Memek on a snowcap, or maybe a kopiah. Seriously I dont know what it is. haha. I ask him to wear it so that he can see his look on that thing. Not bad, rightt ..righttt?? :P




This is probably the most horrific thing ever happened to me this month. Out of nowhere, we get 'drunk', masuk air and stuffs that we put some paper clips on our hair, that make it looks like a hairclip. Memek put those at my hair okay! And he refused when I wanted to put that hairclips back to his hair. Grrrr :P




Tang does not miss the day by putting some lovely pink and white paper clips on his hair. He looks so adorable, righttt? He said the reason he wearing those because his hair are tend to fall down whenever he doing his works. Good one, Tang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment