Friday, November 11, 2011

Laptop



I felt pity to my dear laptop, Selalu digunakan. Daily usage plak tuh. Because you know what, my life been so bored that i rotting to death. I bet you guys have all these plans to go here and there, doing something that you love. But me, its been a long holidays to spent without any plannings and activity to fill in. So, I am fully relying on this Acer Aspire One notebook to have all the 'excitement' during the hols. Yeah, of course I am using it as a dvd player that plays movies that i love. 


Currently i fell in love all those series drama. Any drama from Korea to Hollywood. They are awesome. Can you imagine i spent my nights watching Gossip Girl series up to 6 episodes all in one night? Thats telling you how much im addicted to Gossip Girl. And of course, I end up sleeping, like 5 o'clock in the morning and wake up at 11 or 12 noon. Crazy right?


I can count with my fingers how much did I really going out, meeting with bunch of friends and see the real world for the past couple of weeks. Maybe 4 or 5 times, Im hardly remember that.






Will update soon. Or maybe until the final semester is coming up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment