Thursday, February 16, 2012

Headache



Headache, which doesnt come from a virus that attacked my brain cells.
It mostly comes from this :
---> Pening nak pilih which course in which university is the best for me.
and not about picking which one of those universities that suits my parent's choices well.
Actually, memek pun having the same issue as me.
So it makes two of us having headache together.
Same-same frust menonggeng Google-ing together.


Kalau nk diikutkan, i would love love and love :
1) Drawing
2) Creating
3) Beautify things
4) Invent
5) Enhancing
6) Arts, that thing for shorrrrre (UK slang y'all )


And certainly, i HATE 
CALCULATING.

Sangat butthurt okay when it comes to lists of choices.
I dont know if I'm going to a field that suits me perfectly, 
or to the one that makes the highest shizz in the market in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment