Wednesday, November 17, 2010

moral of the story

i wanna share something with you guys. dont ever messed up with ur lecturer. i had learnt about it today. few minutes back, i called my algebra lecturer to saying my apology to her for not submitted the assignment that given to us before the study week. hoping that she will accept the late assignment. hopefully.

what happen here is, she is not returning back my call even for the second ring. and then, about 5 minutes before i wrote this blog, she called me and asked me what the problem is happening to me. i'd given her tons of excuses (well, the most solid one) but she is not accepting that. she said to me that she felt like she is being played by us instead of have some sort of sympathy to me. hmm , well i deserve to have that kind of yelling from her, because its all my fault for not submitting it earlier before the dateline. i have given so much of excuses to her, convince her to accept just one of this assignment, but she said that the marks had given to the students. oh my god, i dont know what will happen to my algebra test. hopefully, its not that bad. i was hoping for that A- or at least B for that subject. (cross fingers)
 
Moral of the story is : don't you ever playing around with your own lecturer. they have the power to give us the lowest or the highest marks possible. so dont messed up with them :/

No comments:

Post a Comment