Wednesday, October 20, 2010

blissful weeks

Assalamualaikum.

personally i think that for these two weeks, i am truly proud of myself even more. i am likely becoming a person the way i should be. i found myself really, and really work very hard towards my exams. enduring all the past semesters without knowing a thing in my exams, was really suffocating me inside out. 

basically i just do the same thing like i did before, but this time it was a bit diff. i tend to understand it and make an effort to ask and ask anything that i don't really cope with; without causing me spent a lot of time by sketching some cartoons or something. This is really a good moves!

i did my best answering the questions and not sitting there like a moron and pretending like i'm answering the questions,but actually drawing something that literally shows that i have no ideas how to solve them..this time i sit there with a big hope, and some related formulas and workings, and poof! solve it!


practically, i am happy with myself, and i dont care how much the marks will looks like; because i did all the best that i can! and knew that i can get a better marks :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment