Friday, February 3, 2012

Passive


To those who already knew me,
Maybe they do think that I am a very 'active' boy,
who loved to went out, goofin' around with a bunch of kids
and only coming back late at night,
feeling so exhausted and fell asleep 
and only woke up at the evening with a messed up face.

And here's the ugly truth.
I am quite an anti-social boy.
I can't believe I said that! Yes i did.
I felt sorry for myself
Yeah, for a boy in my age, I should ve been in freedom.
At least get a freedom to go anywhere i wish i was.
To chilling out with my friends at the waterfall, for instance. 
My oldies are not letting me out that easy.
There are always have some good excuses to give.
Like there's likely to be raining on the way out or something.

I need to change the way I live, i guess
In the socialized terms, in this case.
Not too social, but not too living-in-the-shell-kinda-way.
I was like, come on!
I AM 21 IN LESS THAN A MONTH!



No comments:

Post a Comment