Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scent

One of the things that makes me a racist


---->  Because of their smell.


Let me tell you guys a story.
I was on my way to sunway taking a feeder bus to go there, where an indian woman sit next to me.
I have no problem with her and the racist thingy doesnt arouse at all.
... Until, there's a bunch of indian men came inside the full seated bus, and standing besides us.
 I think they are coming back from work, i guess, since it's already 6.30 pm at that time.
Those guys are mostly sweaty and exhausted and clinging to the pole near us.
And before you know it, their armpits are well-exposed and there you go!


*Ambi Pur commercial break comes in*


That poor indian woman was reading her novel
and suddenly, she herself waving her hand to her nose. *bad smell sign*
then, she reaching something from her handbag,
and got a tissue covered up her nose.


What i was doing then?
I'm just so lucky that i sat besides the window
and i just facing the window along the way,
acting like nothing happens,
*but I was holding my breath actualy*
You know how bad an Indian guy's smell can be.


Phewwwww~





No comments:

Post a Comment