Monday, December 26, 2011

Random #1

Venue : Counselling centre.
#Appointment with a psychiatrist 

Lets just straight forward will ya?
Okay, begini doktor.
I have this problem, but i cant express them in words; shy.
*After 20 mins*
Okay lah, now i want to shareshare my feelings with you.
Actually kan doc, i ade problem chenta.
Maybe u assumed that i dah ade gerrpren sume.
But honestly, org yang takde gerrpren mcm i ni pun ade masalah jgk.
Tumblr_lwtos8iuat1r8bfzno1_500_large
Doctor :  Okay tell me what is it that bothering you that much.
Nothing much doc, but i seemed to have problem finding a perfect one for me doc, if you know what i mean.
I met many person in my life, and most of them telling me that i am good looking.
Not that i am bangga diri kembang hidung-all that kind of nonsense, but you know...
At the end of the day, the boy you used to pujipuji is all alone. what is that?
err, and another thing is i am a chooser, you see.
I am not simply take anyone along the kaki lima to take as a lover.
and that make sense why i am here to see you doc,
kalau tak, dah lama i pegi dating kat pavi nuuhhh. (bajet hot lettew)
Tumblr_lqbh6sqeuj1r1o6z3o1_500_large
Doc, have u heard of this old malay quotes?
Yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran.
It pretty much describes me, doc *dgn muke sedih mintak penyepak*
Yelah, i chased after many (a few jerr*) person in my life. But as u know, they rejecting me.
But there's a friend of mine yang satu mrsm dlu dlu.
Dia asyik contacting me, asking whether i am good or not.
Asking to go and meet at someplace, catching up
but seriously i am not into my friend.
And i am not ready to have relationship with the one that i have no feelings with.
Tapi kan doc, i kesian kat dia. (sad face pleassee :P)
Dia x putus asa. Asek2 inbox kat facebook. if not, text me.
I dont wat her to kechewa in the end.
What to do ah, doc? haiya . . 
Doc, kasi test sama i punya high blood pressure. Takut i stress lebih sgt heheeee












1 comment:

  1. doctor: ur case kinda heavy. but what you can do bout that girl is, just hang out with her as a friend. every relationship start with friendship. who knows, if it's fate, she might be the one for you. you never know unless you try it rite?? if in the end, you feel nothg, then let her down gently, tell her that there are better guys out there for her. every person in this world has their 'jodoh'. to find him/her, we have to look for it, bcoz it wont come to you if no effort is done(kata2 ustazah ak dlu. huhu). so that is my advice for you. =)

    p/s: ak lak berlakon jd doktor ko. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete